Tuesday, September 20, 2011

He he he!

Dear Larkin,

Yesterday I had one of the happiest times of mommy-hood yet, you laughed! You have been chuckling a lot, mind you, but yesterday as I bounced you up and down to "5 little monkeys" you just let loose with a big squeal-like laugh. I think you startled yourself. You heard your little laugh, froze and then you let loose again... how fun! I started laughing hysterically which you enjoyed even more.... what a sweet moment for mommy and son.

These were taken a few nights before, but still they show off your good smile and happy personality. One of these days I'm going to catch your laugh on video!







Love you,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Larkin is just getting more and more handsome and happy...I need to see him soon!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs