Liz! So great to see you and Jordan's blog. Larkin is adorable...love these pumpkin patch pics. I am pretty sure I just read every post on your blog...haha! Nice to catch up. You have a beautiful family!
Thanks Lindsay, I've loved reading about you and your family too! Tyis precious and what a good big sister he has! I love reading it...hope you are getting some rest! I'm in awe of how you do it with two :)
Jordan and I were married in January of 2006 and we welcomed our first baby boy, Larkin Michael, into the world on July 6, 2011. We live in Dallas with our sweet dog Piper and are enjoying this journey through life! Thanks for following along.
Liz! So great to see you and Jordan's blog. Larkin is adorable...love these pumpkin patch pics. I am pretty sure I just read every post on your blog...haha! Nice to catch up. You have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lindsay, I've loved reading about you and your family too! Tyis precious and what a good big sister he has! I love reading it...hope you are getting some rest! I'm in awe of how you do it with two :)
ReplyDelete