Yesterday was my dear friend, Marina Simmons' 28th birthday. Marina and I became friends about 6 years ago when I started dating Jordan. She was dating one of Jordan's roommates, Chris, (who she is now married to) and her friendship over the past 6 years has blessed me in so many ways. So in honor of this special lady I have come up with the Top 10 things we all love about Marina!
...Drum Roll Please................
10. She is extremely creative (she designed this blog!)
9. She is authentic which makes people she's around feel comfortable being themselves and her candor can be very entertaining as well.
8. She reads celebrity gossip and believes everything she reads..."Where there's smoke there's fire!". . .or so she says
7. She will go out of her way to serve others. She is my most selfless friend. Whether it be through bringing meals or offering to clean my house when I had a broken foot or after Larkin's birth, or offering to watch Larkin while I go run errands, she truly goes out of her way to serve.
6. She's an incredible mom to little Owen and the first of our group of friends to have a baby. She paved the way for us, which would not be an easy thing to do.
5. She has a huge fear of vomit. HUGE.
4. She loves to clean and it seems is constantly bleaching her entire house.
3. She is just hilarious to be around - I find myself always laughing.
2. She is great with babies and so sweet with little Larkin. He likes to give her lots of smiles.
1. She is a very loyal friend, wife and mommy and I am so thankful for her in my life!
Happy Birthday (WEEKEND) Marina! You are loved!

This seriously made me cry- I don't think I have ever read a list of 10 things about myself that were so sweet. THANK YOU DEAR FRIEND! Love you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are ALL true and I could have kept going! Enjoy your birthday weekend:)
ReplyDelete