Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Jordan!



Today is my husband, Jordan's, 30th Birthday! If you have met my husband, you know what an incredible man he is. In honor of this momentous occasion I would love to share 30 things I love about him: silly, serious and random.

1. He loves sour gummy worms in his frozen yogurt.
2. He works hard and isn't lazy.
3. He is great with managing our money- I can trust him to take care of me.
4. His lullaby to get Larkin to sleep is the Aggie War Hymn
5. He has learned to just hug me when I am going crazy or when I'm sad
6. He engages others and is great at making people feel special or important
7. He will drop anything to go help a friend who needs help and it hurts him when his friends / family are hurting
8. He loves to serve behind the scenes.
9. He takes Piper running in the field each morning so she'll be good for mommy during the day.
10. Generally he eats his food portion by portion (all the chicken first, etc.)
11. He talks in his sleep and I can carry on pretty hilarious conversations with him
12. He lets me cuddle with him and he will cuddle back
13. He gives great foot massages
14. When watching a close sporting event (especially the aggies) he will have to leave the room or turn off the t.v. His fingernails will be completey bitten off and his heart will sometimes even be beating fast.
15. He can give you directions anywhere.
16. He prays over Larkin and I.
17. I can't imagine a better daddy for Larkin- and he's great at baths and diaper changing!
18. He will text me just to tell me he's thinking about me.
19. He loves the outdoors
20. He's a great travel companion
21. He's a huge helper around the house
22. He still thinks "potty humor" is hilarious and will laugh hysterically at these types of jokes.
23. His favorite restaurants are the classic Outback and Chilis- easy to please
24. He supports and encourages me with things I'm interested in
25. He is a family guy and loves spending time with our families
26. He doesn't listen to the radio in his car - he likes it quiet
27. He has compassion on people - he's interested in people's lives, not what they can do for him
28. He is extremely responsible -even from an early age... when he was in elementary school, a neighbor who had a child the same age as Jordan would call Mrs. Brazeal and ask if Jordan would come "watch their son". Or, when the Brazeals called a babysitter in, although he was the third child they would tell the babysitter to "ask Jordan" if there was a problem or they needed to find something :)
29. He tells me he loves me all the time - and Larkin too
30. He has spent the past five and a half years being my best friend. He's lived out the happiest and saddest moments of life with me and seen me at my best and absolute worst. He is a man of integrity who fears the Lord. He has a heart for people and he is so deserving of being celebrated today!





Happy Birthday Jordan! I love you so much!

1 comment:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs