Monday, September 12, 2011

Meeting Nanny and Cissy

A precious time this week as Larkin met his great-grandmother and my Nanny, Fay Larkin. He took right to her and loved being held by her. She was great with him and I could tell they are already going to be good friends!




He also met his Aunt Cissy who has always been such a fun aunt to me. She stayed over with us last night and even claimed she didn't here him cry in the middle of the night! Unfortunately I realized I didn't get a photo of Lark and Cissy. However, I'm so thankful for wonderful family to love on Larkin. We can't wait until Nanny (Larkin's great grandmother) comes down here to live and we can have lots of fun playdates with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs