Jordan's college roomates, buddies and their significant others joined in to make it a surprise dinner for the birthday boy. It was great for Jordan, whose idea of a perfect night would be hanging out with a group of buddies over a beer and a good burger. :) Marina Simmons, a dear friend, helped pull off the surprise and make it an extra special night for J. Thanks Marina!
Larkin got dressed up in his "party shirt" and was ready to surprise daddy!
Daddy and Larkin
Surprise Daddy!
Josh Rives and little Lucy - Mindy left for St. Marten so couldn't be there- we missed you!
Kimber Glenn and Larkin
Brent Baker, Jordan and Larkin
Our little Family
Larkin, did you have fun at daddy's birthday?!
Happy Birthday Jordan! Thanks for everyone who made it special for him :)

I'm cracking up at Lucy's outfit! So sad I missed the party!
ReplyDeleteI complimented Josh- I can't imagine if we had a girl what Jordan would have dressed her in.... I was proud of him for having her dressed at all :) We missed you too! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
ReplyDelete