Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Mallory!

I have a special relationship with both my brothers. My older brother, Stephen, I have always looked up to. I remember growing up wondering what type of woman he would marry and that she would have to be pretty incredible. I also remembering praying for her that she would be a godly woman and a good match or teammate for my brother.



Enter: Mallory (the birthday girl!) Mal is the Lord's answer to my family's prayers for Stephen. She is an incredible woman. Not only is she gorgeous on the outside but she is a woman that radiates an inner beauty that attracts others to her. She has a gentle spirit, a tender heart and a fun disposition. She is an incredible wife to Stephen and a prayer warrior for him and others. She is also an amazing mom to ther precious little Luke. When I think of ways the Lord has blessed my family she is one of the first that comes to mind. We are lucky to have her in ours.

Happy 30th to a woman I love and respect, not just Stephen's wife but my friend too. Love you Mal, hope today is special for you!

1 comment:

  1. OMG LIZ...you are going to make me cry...I will treasure these encouraging words forever! Thank you for making me feel so special, loved and celebrated! YOu have no idea how much you bless me. Having you as a sister is a dream come true! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs