Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cousins Meet!

This week my both of my brothers came in town! David came back in town from an internship in Houston and Stephen, his wife Mallory and my adorable little nephew Luke came in town on their way back up to New Jersey. I was so excited to see them and for Larkin to meet his uncles, aunt and his older cousin! They all dropped by the house Monday evening and we made the introductions.


Stephen and Larkin

David and Larkin
Mal and Larkin
Luke and Larkin- cousins meet!
"Come on Larkin, I'm just trying to play!"


"Hey buddy!"
Mom loves her time with Luke
Luke imitating PiperLuke is getting cuter each time I see him. His hair is a beautiful auburn red and he has the biggest blue eyes and eyelashes. He's a cute little chonker (big guy:))! It is fun to see how interactive and vocal he is and he is almost walking! Although sometimes I'm sad Larkin seems to be growing so fast, it's fun to see what I have to look forward to.

So glad they are in town and we are looking forward to hanging out with them more this week!


2 comments:

  1. How cute!! The two cousins are so adorable. Hope you are having a great time with family this week :)

    I'm a new follower. Found your blog through Penny Lane Designs :)

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs