Yay Reid! It definitely helps mommy feel refreshed! I'd love to catch up soon and hear how everything is going, I'm sure they've both grown so much since our last visit!
Jordan and I were married in January of 2006 and we welcomed our first baby boy, Larkin Michael, into the world on July 6, 2011. We live in Dallas with our sweet dog Piper and are enjoying this journey through life! Thanks for following along.
Yay Larkin! Maybe he's been encouraging Reid because our little guy JUST had a good night's sleep too (7 hours). Way to go, boys!
ReplyDeleteYay Reid! It definitely helps mommy feel refreshed! I'd love to catch up soon and hear how everything is going, I'm sure they've both grown so much since our last visit!
ReplyDeleteLook at that precious face and that growing lil belly!! He looks well rested! Way to go Larkin!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Larkin!!!!! And mommy! :) Love the onesie!
ReplyDelete