I found a few pics from those awkward years to share. My junior year in particular was pretty bad when I decided to chop off all of my hair.
Then...(Sporting "The Mom Cut" which I swore to never do again - and look at the cell phone):


And Now...
Then . . . (Senior year my hair had *thankfully* grown out)

Homecoming Night 10 Years Later with the Newest Little Man in My Life . . .
On Friday night some close friends met up at Maximo's near Addison before going to the Trinity game and then to the a house afterwards where our class was gathered to catch up.
Dinner at Maximos
Back at TCA
Constance still feeling a bit awkward. :)
The next night was a more formal night at Times Ten Cellar.
Mommy and Daddy got all dressed up and put Larkin in his jammies to go to Nana's house.
Dropping off Larkin with his Nana for the night.
Close Friends
The Reunion Event . . . Love the sign
I'm just realizing only one person in this shot is an actual TCA grad, the rest are all spouses... There was an interesting "dance off" later in the night and, although Jordan and I left to pick up Larkin immediately afterward, I'm told there were some dancers somersaulting across the dance floor :)
It was a fun and exhausting weekend. My friend Debra put it best when she said the thing she was most proud of through all four years of her high school experience were the friends she made. That's so true.
Moving to TCA my sophomore year was hard, but the Lord truly blessed me beyond what I could imagine with incredible friends who I am still close with today.
Who knows where we'll be in another 10 years!

i think i lost 5 pounds in my face since high school. so that's good.
ReplyDelete