Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This year, for his first Halloween, Larkin decided to be a dragon. We were at Old Navy checking out all of our options when I finally narrowed it down to a shark or dragon.

Just as I was putting the shark in our cart and started hanging up the dragon costume, Larkin grabbed a hold of it and started eating it, which I took be a sure sign he preferred to be a reptile this year.


Baby Dragons need pacifiers to keep from spitting out fire
This weekend Larkin posed with his buddies Sam and Reese for a cute Halloween pic.
Notice the babies don't look quite as happy as the mommies ;)
Today, on Halloween, we went to our playgroup where Larkin posed for some more Halloween pics with his friends.
Posing the babies takes a little effort


From Left to Right: Monte the Cowboy, Price aka Charlie Brown, Branch the duck, Sophia the ballerina, Oliver the Elephant and Larkin the Dragon

Larkin's costume was complete with wings and tail- which was not carseat compatible


   
Larkin holding his buddy Oliver's paw.  Who knew elephants and dragons got along so well?
 
It's exhausting work being so cute!

Adorable, Poor Monte!  He does not like sitting in the corner

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Liz, just found your blog! So good to see pics of your family! Hope you are enjoying being a mom to a little boy--they are a delight I tell ya!

    Cami

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs