That being said, he is a cautious little guy. When he rolls over on our hardwood floor it's hilarious watching him gently lay his head back down.
This week he is finally standing longer periods of time and for the first time this week he started trying to lower himself back down. He does it ever so slowly and carefully.
While laughing at his cautiousness and watching that video, another dear friend sent me the cutest video of her son, who is a bit younger than Larkin. He was practically running around the kitchen pushing a little push cart.
Jordan and I just started laughing hysterically at the difference between the two videos. Little Lark struggling to lower himself down and our dear friend's son racing around the kitchen.
It's so funny how each little one develops so differently. Jordan insists he is like his dad... Waiting to do it until he can make sure he does it right.
Little Larkin, we love you so much and I am so proud of you.. I'm soaking up the benefits of having you not quite ready to walk. I will say you are the fastest and cutest little scooter I have ever seen!!!!
Xoxo,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment