Monday, December 19, 2011

A Beautiful Song

Last night my mom sang with the choir at First Baptist Dallas' choir performance.  Unfortunately, I'm sick so I couldn't go but I tuned in via live stream on First Baptist Dallas' website.  The music was beautiful and the worship was powerful.  It really put me in the true Christmas spirit.  Larkin, Jordan and I were huddled around the computer and spotted Nana (my mom) singing.

In addition to the choir performing Christmas songs, Kari Jobe was there performing.  I had never heard of her or her music before (maybe just because I've been out of it the past five months).  But her voice and the lyrics of her songs really blessed me.  This song is one of my favorites.  I love the lyrics.  .I'm not sure how to link it to this blogpost but here is the address... In case you haven't heard it... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbSMfL5LuSo&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs