There's something about a home that is so special. The word itself brings comfort it seems, especially at this time of year. Even just the physical wood and brick - a picture of my first home, for example evokes memories of special times spent with my brothers and parents when we were little.
That's why I think this is the neatest gift idea for family, friends or a couple who have just moved into or are about to move out of their first home - a sketch of your house!
I've mentioned the talents of my friend, Rylie before, but I just loved these pictures and had to add them. She does incredible renderings of homes, buildings (and in my opinion everything else for that matter). But if you are in need of a gift I just thought I would share what a special idea this would be!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment