This weekend as Jordan and I were watching the Oscars we were surprised to see former Flight of the Conchords member, Bret McKenzie. He looked a bit more dapper than we remembered him as he accepted the Oscar for Best Original Song.
It took as back to a marriage conference our church hosted a few years ago when we watched "Business Time" during one of the breakout sessions..... oh goodness...
No matter how many times I watch this, I'm always in stitches by the end so I thought I'd share..
Jordan and I were married in January of 2006 and we welcomed our first baby boy, Larkin Michael, into the world on July 6, 2011. We live in Dallas with our sweet dog Piper and are enjoying this journey through life! Thanks for following along.
Oh my gosh...this is hilarious Liz! "Business time is over."
ReplyDelete"I'm feeling quite sleepy."
ReplyDelete