Monday, July 16, 2012

Suzi's Wedding Weekend

This weekend my dear friend, Suzi Hickey was married!  Suzi and I were sorority sisters and close college friends.  Suzi is the most bubbly, vivacious little bundle of energy you've ever met.  In this case opposites did not attract as Phil is equally as vivacious, outgoing and full of energy as his bride.  They are quite a pair!



Sweet Jordan stayed and took care of Larkin this weekend.  J told me they stayed up late, ate fried food and did whatever they wanted.  I found only 1 out of 3 of those to be accurate! Jordan did such a great job.  They were busy all weekend going here and there.  He is very good at taking him places, being "baby mobile"  and it was so nice to be able to leave for a weekend and have a "Mommy break" knowing Lark was in good hands.  So it was with much excitement I got off the airplane to meet a happy but quite exhausted daddy and baby (and a clean house I might add!).

Rehearsal Dinner


One of my prayers going into this weekend was quite selfish, but it was to be able to sleep in and so for the first time in over a year I slept in past o'clock and it was w o n d e r f u l.  It felt like a personal gift from the Lord!

The wedding weekend was so much fun and absolutely beautiful!  Suzi's style is very romantic and classic and this showed up in all of the details.  Unfortunately my camera phone was on the fritz so I only got a few shots of the details.

Wedding Details: Beautiful!




Even more gorgeous than the actual wedding was the bride!  I wish I had gotten more shots of her, but my phone died... she was stunning!







A bit fuzzy- but you get the idea- Photo booth :) Somehow I need to super impose J's face!


It was so fun to hang out with all of my close friends and to be there to celebrate Suzi and Phil's marriage!  They are off now to honeymoon in Greece! 

1 comment:

  1. What a GORGEOUS wedding. The whole thing is stunning. And you and the bride both looked amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs