Lark has also just started pushing his little push cart all by himself this week... It's his first actual attempt at walking and it's pretty cute. Right now it's more of a lean and limp (leaning on the push cart which gives him a bit of a ghetto limp) but daddy and I are so proud of our little guy and cheering him on.
The past week or two have been a bit more difficult as he has been more whiny. I'm not sure if it's from the weaning or from all of these little teeth that look like they are about to pop out, but nonetheless he has seemed a bit more frustrated.
We are still enjoying playgroup and we had a wonderful weekend with daddy this week while mommy celebrated her friends bachelorette party. Daddy took Larkin to a good friend Oliver's birthday party and did really well with him. It was fun to come back and see they had bonded even more.
Pics of Oliver's bday party this weekend while Larkin was on daddy duty:
Happy Birthday Oliver!
Sweet Community Group Friends:
And pics from this weekend's bachelorette...Casi was my college roomie and probably the most genuinely sweet-hearted friend I have. She is getting married in August and so this weekend we celebrated her bachelorette party. I just realized I missed out on taking pics of an entire night of the weekend... so these pics are from at least half of the weekend... fun time with friends.
Beautiful Casi with her head-dress!
In the Limo
Good old Otis our driver :)
Aud and I
A horrible pic which doesn't do justice to the Omni Suite - pretty incredible although there were no blinds in the bathroom which was a bit weird as it overlooked downtown
College roomies - Aud you are included because you practically lived with us :)
Gorgeous Nat
Besties
Oh my goodness a busy busy weekend... I'm (no i think we are all) exhausted! I need a vacation :)
Thankful for the best of friends, and an even sweeter hubby and little one to come home to.







No comments:
Post a Comment