Larkin has had so many family and friends come to visit. He has loved meeting each one! Thanks to everyone for your support!

Larkin and Mimi- we still need a pic with Pop!

Larkin with Grandpa Latham- Grandpa wore blue in honor of Larkin :)

Larkin and Nana- he LOVES his Nana!

Alexis came and brought us dinner

Uncle Jerod and Aunt Katie

Mindy, Marina and Lucy!

Adam and Kimber

Delores and Gail brought Larkin so many cute outfits

Debra brought us dinner too!

Lindsay came to the hospital and has been such a huge help.


Larkin with cousins Landry and Logan and Aunt "Shelle" and Uncle Jason. Larkin has 3 other cousins: Landry, Logan and Luke, can't wait to meet Luke very soon!

Logan is already ready to teach Larkin all kinds of important things!

Christine and Dana came by and brought gifts and dinner!

Stephanie came to visit in the hospital
College Besties
Lauren and Steve

Renay and Claire- (and Baby Jaxon!)

Mrs. Ewing brought Larkin his first monogrammed gift!

Mel came by to help sort out the "pumping" equipment!
So thankful for friends and family's love and support! I realized there are several others I never got pictures with and still others who are planning on coming I will add later! Larkin, Jordan and I thank everyone for all of their support.
No comments:
Post a Comment